Mike Montague interviews Kevin Kemerer on How to Succeed at Sales Management Without Selling.
In this episode:
- Attitudes to have and avoid as a sales manager
- Why coaching your salespeople is so important
- How often should you meet with your team and what should you discuss?
- A need to be liked can hurt you
- You don’t have to have all the answers – it’s better if you don’t
- How to do a ride-a-long with salespeople
- Get to know Kevin a bit better
- Kevin’s favorite Sandler rule
- One key attitude, behavior, and technique to succeed in sales management without selling
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Share this article: