2nd Monday of each month @ 10 AM ET | Hosted by Brad McDonald
If you want a better sales team or better results from your existing team, you must first become a better manager. In this course, you will learn how to recruit, interview, and identify top performers, and the psychological understanding of your team that will put you in a position to change behavior, change attitudes, and increase productivity. You will also learn how to stage effective meetings, manage work relationships, and how to spend your time in leadership roles.
4. Understanding Your People – DISC
5. Transactional Analysis (TA)
6. Identity/Role Theory (I/R)
7. Leadership Roles – Supervising
8. Leadership Roles – Training
9. Leadership Roles – Mentoring
10. Managing Work Relationships and Conflict
11. Born to Win
12. Staging Effective Sales Meetings
Sandler Training can provide professional training to your employees around the corner or around the world with our new live streaming webcasts. Virtual training leads to better results and less time out of the field for your sales team.