Sandler's Leadership Solutions
Strengthening the backbones of successful companies
Successful managers must be able to effectively...
- Support corporate initiatives through the accomplishment of department goals.
- Channel their people’s efforts in the appropriate direction in order to accomplish those goals.
- Acquire specialized knowledge and skills relevant to managing people and helping them accomplish predictable results.
Effective leaders must build on those managerial skills, plus...
- Have an instinctual understanding about human nature, and why people act the way that they do.
- Be able to observe their people's behavior and analyze and respond to it in an objective, supportive, and constructive manner.
- Encourage, enable and recognize their people for their performance.
Learn how to transform yourself into a leader with these insights.
Excerpted from our book, The Road to Excellence, this sample chapter addresses how to overcome common management "blind spots" that can undermine and destroy companies.