inspire and lead others to success
Do you know how to do that?
Some of the challenges most often cited by emerging leaders
Growing into a leadership role can be a struggle
- Getting their job done through other people
- Working up and delivering performance evaluations
- Having a career path for junior executives to grow into
- Clear communication
- Setting clear expectations
- Creating a strong culture and vision
- Managing change and its consequences
- Finding, obtaining and maintaining good fit customers
- Staying on track personally
- Understanding and applying the numbers appropriately
A Program Specifically for Emerging Leaders
Sandler provides a comprehensive approach that covers all the major areas of concern to emerging leaders, enabling you to maximize your performance, and that of your employees and your organization.
Sandler-trained leaders develop the skills needed to help their teams succeed
Learn how to...
- Implement a process of identifying, recruiting and hiring ideal candidates for positions based on skills and experience.
- Acclimate a new hire to the position in a manner that ensures his or her success.
- Address concerns from a performance perspective while accomplishing two major objectives:
- addressing the issue without impacting the employee’s self-esteem; and,
- empowering the employee to course correct and improve his or her performance.
Start transforming yourself into the leader you want to be.
Excerpted from our book, Transforming Leaders The Sandler Way, this sample chapter addresses how to differentiate between the job that you do and the person that you are.